Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!


Did everyone have a good Halloween? I did!! I went trick or treating dressed as a pumpkin (mom made my outfit with felt!), and got a lot of goodies. 


When I got home I dumped out my candy haul to share with my new sister. Dezhi doesn't exactly seem to enjoy Halloween, she asked me why everyone wants to dress up as ugly, creepy things. (Is she calling ME ugly? Hope not!) Mum says I'm quite a cute little pumpkin. It was a fun night, my favourite candy- Gobstoppers- were given out at several houses!



Love, Winnie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Winnie,

    Well, Halloween as we know it is so Americanized. It took me a while to like Halloween, too. I've still never done much to celebrate it, but the candy is nice! I'm more of a chocolate kind of girl, though....so you can have all of my Gobstoppers! ;)

    Your outfit is adorable! Your mom did a really nice job on it.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut, Winnie!
    I've never celebrated Halloween before until last year as it is not a holiday in France. I did enjoy dressing up for one day, mainly because I enjoy dressing up in general. I don't know if I'd like the holiday without Ava and Liz, though- they make is extremely entertaining.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not big Halloween fans either but sometimes if we are in the mood dressing up for it is fun and the candy is ok, but none of us girls is over the top about candy. Now Christmas and all the baking that is our time to go over the moon.

    Laters,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Halloween was fun!
    -Makennah

    ReplyDelete