Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Reveals...

Christmas day was awesome! All my friends and I discovered our stockings full of goodies from Santa. And later I unwrapped the best present ever:  





Here it is- my very own aquarium! I am now the proud owner of a Clown fish and a Flamed Angelfish! I haven't named them yet. They're babies now but I will feed them and take very good care of them so that they grow. I have lots of books on fish so I will raise them very well! 

Did everyone else have a good Christmas? I know at least two of my friends did! Felicity got a beautiful Gala Gown and Kirsten got a winter blouse and beautiful Swedish skirt. My best friend Madalina is Jewish so she got her gifts weeks ago at Hanukkah. She loves her new coat, hat, and Star of David necklace! What did YOU get this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment